Region Representative Nominations and Elections
The following Regions will need to vote on a new representative to serve a 2 year term. Regions will present nominations and vote on their new representative at their regional meetings on Wednesday of the conference. On-line nominations are due January 15th, however we will accept nominations in person at the regional meetings if no other acceptable candidate has been nominated.
- Regional Rep for Region 1
- Regional Rep for Region 3
- Regional Rep for Region 5
- Nominations be accepted in person at the regional meetings.
- You must be a member of TPPC to nominate and be nominated.
- If nominating for a Regional Rep, you must be a part of that Region.
- All Region Reps are part of the TPPC Executive Board.
- All Elected Board Members must serve on a committee.
- There will be a NEW Board Member meeting on Thursday of the Conference for introductions.
- Board Members are required to participate in three in-person official board meetings in April, October, and January. Location/Date/Time to TBD.
- Board Members are also required to participate in monthly virtual conference planning meetings.